Welcome to the EPE website
Your Region or City, and their relevant agencies, are invited to join the ‘Covenant Circular Economy 2022‘, a commitment to facilitate open-coordination to implement the EIP - European Innovation Partnership on Raw Materials.
Memorandum to President Juncker Commission & to the High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy.
Given that "history has taken steps backwards", EPE proposes two initiatives: the Positive Agenda for Peace and Qualitative Growth for 2014 ‐ 2015.
- 05.10.14 Memorandum to President Juncker
- 15.07.14 EPE proposal for 2014-2019: The Alliance of European Partnerships
- 15.06.14 Sustainable mobility: The role of trade unions; a European case study
- 27.05.14 On the Way to COP 21
- 04.06.14 Global Conference IXth Edition International Forum for a Sustainable Development
- 11.03.14 European Sustainable Phosphorus Platform
- 12.02.14 RMC Circular Economy 2022 open to signature
- 10.01.14 March 2014 European Council
- 18.11.13 Circular Economy Covenant 2022
- 24.10.13 Local Renewables Freiburg 2013
- 02.10.13 Introducing a New European Inovation Partnership: ‘CAPITAL STEWARDSHIP’
- 02.10.13 EPE celebrates its XXst Anniversary. A "New Generation of Partnerships"
- 02.10.13 Why Partnership? Personal Reflections by Peter Hindle
- 02.10.13 How to mobilise private finance in support of a resilient, low-carbon, resource efficient and inclusive Europe?
- 01.10.13 The European co-revolution 2014
- 19.06.13 A New Generation of Partnerships
- 12.02.13 EPE's contribution to the High Level Group of the European Innovation Partnership (EIP) on Raw Materials