Memorandum to President Juncker Commission & to the High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy.
October 1st, 2014
Given that "history has taken steps backwards", EPE proposes two initiatives which should be synchronized to engage in new dynamics for peace and prosperity: the Positive Agenda for Peace and Qualitative Growth for 2014 ‐ 2015.
- 05.10.14 Memorandum to President Juncker
- 15.07.14 EPE proposal for 2014-2019: The Alliance of European Partnerships
- 15.06.14 Sustainable mobility: The role of trade unions; a European case study
- 27.05.14 On the Way to COP 21
- 04.06.14 Global Conference IXth Edition International Forum for a Sustainable Development
- 11.03.14 European Sustainable Phosphorus Platform
- 12.02.14 RMC Circular Economy 2022 open to signature
- 10.01.14 March 2014 European Council
- 18.11.13 Circular Economy Covenant 2022
- 24.10.13 Local Renewables Freiburg 2013
- 02.10.13 Introducing a New European Inovation Partnership: ‘CAPITAL STEWARDSHIP’
- 02.10.13 EPE celebrates its XXst Anniversary. A "New Generation of Partnerships"
- 02.10.13 Why Partnership? Personal Reflections by Peter Hindle
- 02.10.13 How to mobilise private finance in support of a resilient, low-carbon, resource efficient and inclusive Europe?
- 01.10.13 The European co-revolution 2014
- 19.06.13 A New Generation of Partnerships
- 12.02.13 EPE's contribution to the High Level Group of the European Innovation Partnership (EIP) on Raw Materials