- 24.10.13 Local Renewables Freiburg 2013
- 19.06.13 A New Generation of Partnerships
- 05.06.13 Smart Cities Stakeholder Platform Annual Conference 2013
- 17.04.13 7th European Conference on Sustainable Cities & Towns. Geneva, Switzerland
- 12.02.13 EPE's contribution to the High Level Group of the European Innovation Partnership (EIP) on Raw Materials
- 07.02.13 Rating Agencies and the Ecological Transition. Conclusions and presentations
- 04.02.13 Sustainable Mobility in Urban Areas: Trade Unions Dialogue with Local Authorities
- 14.12.12 Rewarding the sustainable development performance of businesses
- 10.12.12 Holistic Mobility Management: A European Trade Unions Dialogue with Interested Parties
- 03.12.12 Training Local Authorities and Private Property Owners in Retrofitting Heritage Buildings. 4th Event of the European Forum on Training and Skills For Re-”Building”
- 01.11.12 EPE, Your Partner for Non-Technological Innovation
- 14.12.12 Rewarding the sustainable development performance of businesses. Further information
- 28.09.12 3rd Event of the European Forum on Training and Skills For Re-Building on Co-Ownership Issues Affecting Energy Retrofit Programs in Multi-Occupancy Building. Presentations and further information
- 19.09.12 Think tank session on "How to bring partnerships to the next level ?". Further information
- 19.07.12 Leadership
level? by Raymond
- 22.06.12 Second Event of the European Forum on Training and Skills For Re-"Building". Invitation and Program.
- 06.06.12 EPE General Assembly 2012. Agenda.
- 06.06.12 Reindustrialising Europe in a Circular Economy. Think tank meeting at the occasion of the EPE General Assembly 2012 on June 6th, 2012. Related documents.
- 05.06.12 Poverty & Environment. Transformative Partnerships. Europeans at Rio+20. Related documents.
- 03.04.12 Market actors Responsibility & Accountability. ACCORD Think tank meeting. Presentations
- 05.03.12 EPE contribution to DG Environment's consultation on "Delivering more Sustainable Consumption and Production". Policy fields: Environment, Resource Efficiency, Sustainable Consumption and Production.
- 09.02.12 Letter to Mr. Alan Seatter from the European Commission about the "EIP-Water Efficiency"
- 21.12.11 European Conference: European Leaders, Champions and Front Runners of Sustainability Preparing Rio + 20: Sharing Natural, Financial and Knowledge-Based Resources. Progress for Humankind and Innovation Opportunities. Agenda, pictures, videos and presentations and Final Report.
- 02.12.11 Europe and the Global Blue Economy. Oceans, New Frontier, Sustainable Use. Agenda, presentations and the Conclusions.
- 11.10.11 European Forum on Training and Skills For Re-"Building" - How to Incentivise Local Authorities and Property Owners to Renovate Their Buildings. Agenda. Presentations. Recommendations
- 26.09.11 Press Release: Roadmap to a Resource Efficient Europe : an indispensable but not unique pillar of the EU Resource Efficiency Agenda.
- 22.09.11 Mainstreaming Sust. Lifestyles and Consumption Patterns in the EU. Policy Options and Best Practice Examples with Pan-European Multiplier Effect: Agenda. Presentations.
- 13.09.11 EPE's presentation on the "7th Environmental Action Plan, the ‘overarching’ framework" at the IBGE Seminar
- 12.04.11 Workshop: "Green Jobs" Creation through Buildings Retrofitting in the EU
- 06.04.11 Forum Green and Connected Territories. Strasbourg
- 02.03.11 EPE has started to implement the TRAINREBUILD "Training for Re-Building Europe" project
- 04.02.11 Press release: Why Europe will soon lose its self-proclaimed Green Economy Leadership
- 08.12.10 The Resource Efficiency Alliance: UN Summit 2012 and the European Transformation Agenda
- 06.12.10 Workshop "Greening Logistics and the Role of Railways. Eco Innovation & Multi-stakeholder Approaches for Intermodality". Presentations
- 29.11.10 EPE at the 9th ETAP Forum on Eco-innovation "Financing the eco-innovators", Brussels
- 24.11.10 Systemic Tools for an EU Resource Efficiency Strategy / Roadmap. Recommendations
- 10.11.10 Could Trade Save the Planet? Sustainable Trade and Investment, Innovation and Capacity Building Review in view of UN 2012 on Sustainable Development
- 12.10.10 Think Tanks Joint meeting on the EU Resource Efficiency Strategy, Brussels
- 13.07.10 Press Release: "Chain Approachin Raw Materials and Waste"
- 13.07.10 Chain Approach in Raw Materials and Waste: Summary and Final Report
- 02.07.10 EPE Vice-President Gilles Berhault is elected President of Comite 21 France
- 29.06.10 Pro-EE (Public Procurement boosts Energy Efficiency) Newsletter 6
- 02.06.10 Think Tank meeting on Chain approach in raw materials and waste
- 01.06.10 EPE at the Bertelsmann Stiftung Conference on "A Culture of Participation. How to live together in Europe"
- 29.04.10 Chain Approach in Scarce Raw Materials and Waste - The Case of Wood for Construction. Presentations
- 08.04.10 Pro-EE (Public Procurement boosts Energy Efficiency) Newsletter 5
- 30.03.10 Value chain - Concrete. 2nd workshop, presentations. Background paper. Program. Presentations from the 1st workshop on 15/12/2009
- 29.03.10 Press Release: Financing for greener buildings 'still an issue'
- 23.03.10 European Re-Building Forum. Terms of Reference available for download here.
- 09.03.10 Value chain - Construction Wood. 1st workshop. Presentations. Program
- 28.01.10 EU 2020 Strategy. 2nd Joint think-tank meeting.
- 19.01.10 European Re-Building Forum Exploratory Meeting - Brussels.
- 01.01.10 EPE program 2010
- 01.01.10 Message from the EPE President
- 22.12.09 Financing Objectives 2020. Mobilise Private Capital. Draft report
- 15.12.09 Value Chain. Recycling Concrete - Brussels. Presentations
- 23.11.09 European Forum on Eco-Innovation, Copenhagen. The theme for the Forum is Adapting to Climate Change through Eco-Innovation.
- 02.11.09 Public Procurement boosts Energy Efficiency (Pro-EE) Newsletter 4
- 28.10.09 The Post-Lisbon Strategy. A Joint think tank meeting on Policy Innovations.
- 01.10.09 Tom Vereijken, EPE President, has been appointed new Head of the department Water of Grontmij Transportation & Environment
- 08.09.09 EPE Special Advisor publishes study on Green New Deal